Sell my Equipment
Are you located in our service area (Southern California)? If you are, we can pick up your item(s) or you can ship the item(s) to us at your cost or deliver the item(s) to us yourself. All of these ways can earn more money for you. If you are not in our service area, we do not cover shipping costs or freight costs. There may be some exception to this rule depending on the demand & condition of the item.
Open Box Medical Supplies is one of the largest medical equipment suppliers in all of California. We purchase medical equipment from Medical Supply houses that are going out of business and from regular people just like you who have medical equipment for sale such as electric scooters, lift chairs, power chairs, patient lifts, and other medical equipment that may be taking up space in your house.
We purchase new & used power chairs, lifts, hospital beds, power wheelchairs, manual wheelchairs, scooters and much more. Open Box Medical will give you the best price for your used medical equipment based on the current market value of your item. Other competitors will usually only be willing to pay a 10% flat fee for your medical equipment regardless of what you have & it's condition. By selling your used medical equipment to us, you will also enable someone who may not be able to afford a brand new piece of medical equipment to lead a better life.
How Can I Sell My Medical Equipment?
Email us (email: Info@openboxmedical.com) with at least 2-3 clear photos each from different angles. You should include a photo of any visible damage. We are willing to pay more for certain models of medical equipment due to some items having a greater demand than others. Note the model number & manufacturer name of the medical equipment in your email. We will take into consideration the condition of the medical equipment when we send you our offer. We pay more for medical equipment that is kept in "like new" condition.
How Do We Assess Your Medical Equipment?
- We check if batteries have at least 50% of their battery life left; otherwise we will have to replace them prior to reselling the item.
- We check if the tracks are clean and well oiled.
- We check all electric parts to see that they are in prime working order and do not have to be replaced.
- We check if the drivetrains are in good condition.
- We take into consideration the condition of any leather or leatherette seat, backs, arm or leg rests.
- We check if wheels of mobility scooters & power chairs are in good condition.
- We will need to know the weight of your mobility scooter or power chair so that we know the correct type of lift and hitch to use to carry it.
- We want to know the type of leg and arm rests, type of head rest, & whether or not your wheelchair has an oxygen tank holder.
- Does your wheelchair or power chair have swing away leg rests?
- Is there a swivel seat? Is there a joy stick? Are there other types of hand controls?
Please list any other special features.
We can also assist you in finding the right piece of new or used medical equipment that you may need in your own life from our wide selection of Medical Equipment.
Request an offer for your gently used medical equipment now and get money from medical equipment that is no longer of any use to you.
We are located in Pacoima, California. Contact us at 818-896-8772. Email us at Info@openboxmedical.com.