We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service toll-free 888-982-8889. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
ResMed Internet Sales Policy
- All Services are performed by Open Box Medical, independent from ResMed Corporation.
- ResMed products are for sale to patients within the United States only and not to other third parties or businesses.
- ResMed flow generators (CPAP, Autoset CPAP, VPAP machines), humidifiers and masks require a prescription to purchase since the FDA classifies each as Class II devices.
- ResMed products requiring prescription can not be sold until verification of prescription by a physician licensed to practice in the United States.
- All ResMed Product Pricing is compliant with Minimum Internet Retail Price (MIRP).
Your satisfaction is important to us and we will work with you to resolve any issues regarding your purchase. Please call us toll free at 1-888-982-8889 and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Box Medical is committed to selling authentic ResMed products and to provide professional service for therapy usage and ongoing compliance. ResMed and Open Box Medical are committed to providing high-quality care with the shared goal of improving patient outcomes. All ResMed products purchased from Open Box Medical come with the manufacturer's standard warranty.