We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions. To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- All Shipping costs are Non-Refundable
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
A 15% restocking fees applies to all returns.
Failed or refused deliveries for any reason (incorrect address, moved away, changed mind) are considered an unauthorized return and are subject to a 15% Restocking Fee.
There are no returns on the following categories of products:
- Custom equipment
- Ultralightweight wheelchairs
- Sport wheelchairs
- Lift Chairs with custom fabrics and/or heat and massage
- Bath safety equipment
- Wound care
- Orthopedic supplies
To return a product, the above conditions must be met. We require that all returns follow these instructions for proper processing:
- Call or email to request Return Authorization Number (RA)
- Warehouse must receive item within 15 days of an RA# being issued
- Report via phone or email a tracking number to customer service
- Items sent without an RA number cannot be credited
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs
All credits will be given after receipt and warehouse inspection approval.
Inspect Your Product When It Arrives
Damaged or Defective Products: Please inspect your package when it arrives. If it is defective, damaged or short an item please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. Customer Service number: 818-896-8772. If you receive a damaged product we will replace any damaged or defective parts or replace the product at manufacturer's discretion.
ResMed Internet Sales Policy
- All Services are performed by Open Box Medical, independent from ResMed Corporation.
- ResMed products are for sale to patients within the United States only and not to other third parties or businesses.
- ResMed flow generators (CPAP, Autoset CPAP, VPAP machines), humidifiers and masks require a prescription to purchase since the FDA classifies each as Class II devices.
- ResMed products requiring prescription can not be sold until verification of prescription by a physician licensed to practice in the United States.
- All ResMed Product Pricing is compliant with Minimum Internet Retail Price (MIRP).