TRILIFT is an innovative breakthrough in scooter and power chair transportation solutions. It’s small size and weight help to minimize interference with your vehicle’s operation. Trilift’s lifting capabilities are compatible with all scooters on the market today. Featuring smart and user friendly operation along with quick and easy disassemble for convenient storage.
- NO Straps, NO Platform
- MORE Ground Clearance
- Fits MOST Vehicles, Scooters & Power Wheelchairs
- No Bulky Heavy Platform
- Slimmer Profile Unmatched by any other Lift
- Locks Automatically
- No Cumbersome Straps or Clamps to Mess with
- More Stable - You will hardly know it′s there even when driving on rough roads.
- Lowest Weight - Weighs half as much as a typical platform lift weighs making it easier to install or transfer from one vehicle
- The Most Ground Clearance - This advantage will allow you to load your scooter or powerchair in the garage and have enough clarence to back out into the street
- Simpler Design- One person can assemble and install in less time then what a conventional platform lift requires
- Less Maintenance - Simple and secure design almost eliminates service comebacks
- Easiest to Load - You will love its simplicity
How It Works?
- TRILIFT is built with 2 parts.
- The 1st part is the lift; It mount into a car receiver Hitch. The Lift has a male triangle that can go up and down.
- The 2nd part is the Bracket. It has a female triangle channel, to fit on the male triangle. the Bracket is custom designed to bolt-on the scooter, or wheel chair permanently.
- When pushing the lift down switch, the male triangle will go all the way down, close enough to the ground; Drive your scooter so that the female bracket on scooter, will fit on top of the male lift triangle.
- When you push the switch up, the lift will grab the bracket and the scooter and lock it together.
- With our patented triangular interlocking design Trilift will make your scooter transportation a breeze.
||45" - 60"
||Up to 500 lbs.
|Cycle Load Time
|Docking Bracket Size
|Docking Bracket Weight
30-Day Warranty From Open Box Medical
If for some reason you are encountering problems with the medical equipment you purchased, you must first contact us by calling (818) 896-8772. If the purchased item is being used within our service area, we will schedule an appointment to send out a repair technician as soon as possible to diagnose the issue, and determine whether it can be fixed or not. If the item is not in our service area, depending on the location, we will either be able to send out a repair technician or have you ship the item back to us. The warranty is void if the item's ownership is transferred to a new owner, damaged due to misuse, accident, normal wear and tear, or if the equipment is used in any way that would void the original warranty offered by the manufacturer. For more information about our warranty, please contact us by calling (818) 896-8772 during our normal business hours.