With the power and style of its titanium dual-tube frame, TiFit precision, and full adjustability, the TRA just rolls better. The result is better performance and comfort built around you.
- Rigid frame chairs are the lightest and highest performing chairs because they are constructed from the fewest possible components and have the fewest moving parts.
- The Tru-Fit system opens up the world of adjustability by incorporating an infinite adjustment mechanism. The Tru-Fit system allows you to fine tune the fit of your wheelchair because you are not limited to a series of pre-set holes.
- Imagine no wasted energy and fewer strokes throughout the day. Then introduce your imagination to the superior rigidity and optimal energy transfer of the swept-in dual-tubeframe of the TRA. Want more? Then add ease of transport to rival that of any mono-tube frame.
- The difference between a TiFit chair and all other chairs is that a TiFit chair is a wheeled prosthetic: Every frame is made to measure. The optimized fit of a TiFit chair brings unparalleled performance and function. You will feel the difference in everything you do.
- Titanium absorbs vibration, won’t break, and has the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any metal on Earth. That is why TiLite builds our highest performing wheelchairs from seamless, aerospace-grade titanium. If you want strength, durability, and a smooth roll, you want a titanium ride.
The Tru-Fit System opens up the world of adjustability by adding an infinite adjustment mechanism. The Tru-Fit system lets you to fine tune the fit of your chair since you are not limited to a series of pre-set holes. Also, instead of bolting through frame-weakening holes, components clamp directly onto the frame. This eliminates one of the main stress points on today’s wheelchairs by lessening the number of holes in the frame. Adjustable Camber Mount includes TiLite’s Tru-Fit system with up to 3.5″ of rear seat height adjustment. The Precision Lock Caster System is a simplified and more precise way to square your wheelchair in a matter of minutes. Precision Lock is the only caster system to feature a single-socket adjustment mechanism while offering an unrestricted range of movement. Zero Play Camber Plugs give a much tighter feel to the chair like sport suspension in a car. CNC machined from billet aluminum to the highest tolerances, they take away any side to side movement from the rear wheels. TiShaft Back Release Bar makes folding and unfolding the backrest easy from any angle.
|Front Seat Height
|Rear Seat Height
|Seat to Footrest
|Seat Back Height
30-Day Warranty From Open Box Medical
If for some reason you are encountering problems with the medical equipment you purchased, you must first contact us by calling (818) 896-8772. If the purchased item is being used within our service area, we will schedule an appointment to send out a repair technician as soon as possible to diagnose the issue, and determine whether it can be fixed or not. If the item is not in our service area, depending on the location, we will either be able to send out a repair technician or have you ship the item back to us. The warranty is void if the item's ownership is transferred to a new owner, damaged due to misuse, accident, normal wear and tear, or if the equipment is used in any way that would void the original warranty offered by the manufacturer. For more information about our warranty, please contact us by calling (818) 896-8772 during our normal business hours.