Victory LX Sport Used
When the road looks rough ahead, the Victory® LX Sport mobility scooter gives you the confidence to forge on. Victory LX Sport riders rave about its smooth controls, comfortable and fully adjustable captain’s chair, and standard features that let them spend more time enjoying the journey.
First, the Victory LX Sport has the speed you need, up to Up to 8.6 MPH (200 lbs.). So, when the path is straight and clear, go on, and open up the throttle. You might just have to pause at some point so everyone else can catch up.
Extra speed doesn’t mean we sacrificed distance. Powerful batteries offer a range of up to 19.7 miles on a single charge.
Rough roads smooth out in front of you with rugged, 10” solid tires and a full Comfort-Trac Suspension system cushioning every bump. With the wraparound delta tiller and left- or right-handed acceleration, you control where your mobility scooter goes – never the other way around.
The tiller console gives you a breadth of tools, including a battery gauge plus an eco and sport mode switch, so you can conserve battery for maximum mileage. In addition, a full lighting package with front and rear flashing hazard lights and a low pathway light make sure you can see and be seen, even in low-light moments.
Victory® LX Sport 4-Wheel Features:
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 8.6 mph (200 lbs.)
- 61.25" turning radius
- 13 miles per charge at 400 lbs., 19.7 miles per charge at 200 lbs.
- 18" x 18" vinyl limited reclining high-back seat with sliders, height adjustable headrest and flip-up, height and width-adjustable armrests
- Standard front basket
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Storage compartment under the tiller
- CTS Suspension includes adjustable shocks for greater support
- Charger port easily located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles let you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- Easy-to-read voltmeter
- Rearview mirror
- Full light package with LED headlight, rear lights, and directional signals plus an under-tiller courtesy light
- Easy-to-use console features low and high-speed setting switch, speed dial, light switches, horn, and directional signal buttons
- K0899 - POWER MOBILITY DEVICE, NOT CODED BY DME PDAC OR DOES NOT MEET CRITERIA
30-Day Warranty From Open Box Medical
If, for some reason, you are encountering problems with your purchased equipment, you must first contact us by calling (818) 896-8772. If the purchased item is being used within our service area, we will schedule an appointment to send out a repair technician, as soon as possible, to diagnose the issue, and determine whether it can be fixed or not. If the item is not in our service area, depending on the location, we will either be able to send out a repair technician, or have you ship the item back to us. The warranty is void if the item is ownership is transferred to a new owner, damaged due to misuse, accident, normal wear and tear, or if the equipment is used in any way that would void the original warranty offered by the manufacturer. For more information about our warranty, please contact us by calling (818) 896-8772 during our normal business hours.