VersaCare P3200 Hospital Bed
- What's Included
- Free 1 Year In-Home Service (Local Customers)
- Free White Glove Delivery (Local Customers)
- Brand New Mattress Cover ($500 Value)
- 1 Year Warranty
This is NOT an old refurbished unit that has a lot of wear. This Hill-Rom VersaCare P3200 Hospital Bed is a newer Pre-Owned, but Like-New bed that was manufactured in 2016 and has very minimal wear. This can be an essential piece of equipment for the treatment & prevention of pressure ulcers, especially for high-risk users. Comes with 1 Year Warranty!
This product is sold out!
Hill-Rom’s VersaCare Model P3200 medical surgical bed offers state-of-the-art technology enabling high quality care for mid to high acuity patients through advanced solutions supporting patient safety, patient mobilization, and skin care. The Versa Care bed also assists caregivers with daily care making their job easier.
Keeping your patient's skin safe has never been more important. Reducing shear, friction, moisture, and heat can help aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. Skin protocols, used in conjunction with bed and surface technology, can help reduce pressure ulcers.
- Point of Care® Nurse Controls for Hi/Lo, backrest, knee, foot and Trendelenburg +/-.
- Positioning controls accessible to the patient on inside of siderail
- Low bed floor to top of deck 13” (33 cm)
- LowChair® position
- FlexAfoot™ patient positioning system
- “Instant CPR” release lever includes a dampened descent, gently lowering the patient and reducing caregiver back strain.
- Obstacle detect
- 4 dual-locking Tente casters
- Automatic rechargeable battery back-up
- Headboard and Footboard with designed built-in hand grips
- Easy-to-read Line-of-Sight angle indicators for degree of head section and Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg.
- Bed and mattress are designed to addresses main entrapment areas.
- Siderails that can be lowered or raised and caregiver controls on outside of rail.
- Digital head of bed angle display
- 30-degree head of bed alarm
- Price includes new hospital grade 84” long x 36” wide x 6” thick mattress.
- Smart Bed technology enabled for connectivity with NaviCare® Nurse Call, other nurse call systems and EMRs. (only on newer versions of Versacare™ beds)
- 500 lb. (226.80 kg) weight capacity
- Low position – floor to center of deck: 13” (33 cm)
- Low position – floor to edge of deck 17’ (43.2 cm)
- High position – floor to center of dect 30” (76.2 cm)
- High position – floor to edge of deck 34” (86.4 cm)
* Optional IntelliDrive® power transport adds 4” (10.2 cm) height to the bed in its low position
** Optional IntelliDrive® Power transport adds 1.5” (3.8 cm) height to the bed in its highest position.
- Width: 35.5” (90.2 cm)
- Length, fully extended: 86” (218.0 cm)
- Length, fully retracted: 75” (191.0 cm)
- Siderails down: 37” (94.0 cm)
- Siderails up: 40” (102.0 cm)
- Fully extended: 94.5” (240.0 cm) with standard foot board 97’ (246 cm with integrated transport shelf
- Fully retracted: 82.5” (210.0 cm) with standard foot board 85” (216 cm) with integrated transport shelf
- Max head of bed elevation: 0°- 65°
- Max knee elevation: 0°- 36°
- Foot section inclination: 0°-23°
- Maximum Trendelenburg/ Reverse Trend: 15° / 10°
Patient weight limit:
- Patient weight, all surfaces: 500 lbs (227 kg)
Safe working load, including all accessories: 550 lbs (250 kg)
1 Year Warranty From Open Box Medical
If for some reason you are encountering problems with the medical equipment you purchased, you must first contact us by calling (818) 896-8772. If the purchased item is being used within our service area, we will schedule an appointment to send out a repair technician as soon as possible to diagnose the issue, and determine whether it can be fixed or not. If the item is not in our service area, depending on the location, we will either be able to send out a repair technician or have you ship the item back to us. The warranty is void if the item's ownership is transferred to a new owner, damaged due to misuse, accident, normal wear and tear, or if the equipment is used in any way that would void the original warranty offered by the manufacturer. For more information about our warranty, please contact us by calling (818) 896-8772 during our normal business hours.