Used Quickie 2 Foldable Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair
Great Made Greater
The modern Quickie 2 brings advanced aesthetics and technology to the folding ultra lightweight manual wheelchair. 7000 Series Aerospace Aluminum makes the redesigned crossbrace more rigid, stronger, and lighter. The stronger frame results in an increased weight capacity of 300 lbs., while the overall chair weight is reduced. The incredibly versatile axle plate along with the modern wheels, caster housings, and upholstery provide you with a great-looking, easy-handling, and even more lightweight folding wheelchair.
Modular Frame Design
The versatility of the Quickie 2 is in its modular wheelchair frame that adapts with you as your function, body, and environment change. Independent, interchangeable frame components accommodate changing conditions without having to replace the entire wheelchair. You're always getting the best from your Quickie 2.
Stronger and Lighter
Light & Durable CrossbraceQuickie 2 engineering has developed a time-tested frame with the durability of a 300 lb. standard weight capacity, all while reducing overall chair weight. The 4-arm diamond shape crossbrace made out of 7005 series aluminum makes the redesigned crossbrace more rigid, stronger, and lighter.
Adjustable Axle PlateWhy not have one axle plate that does it all? With the new Adjustable Axle Plate you will have all the seat-to-floor heights you ever wanted and intuitive ease of adjustments.
Integral Caster HousingThe optional Quickie 2 caster housing (standard on Q2 Lite) combines durability and adjustability with sleek styling.
Features & Upgrades
- 184WM32 Quickie 2 $2050
- 184SR4 No Stroller Handle RQD
- 184RS1 Rear Side Frame Straight
- 184C116 Matte Black
- 184D02 DECAL SILVER
- 184W9 18" FRAME WIDTH
- 184SD9 16" SEAT DEPTH
- 184FL9 FRAME LENGTH REGULAR
- 184SH23 19 1/2" FRONT SEAT HEIGHT
- 184RH20 18" REAR SEAT HEIGHT
- 184SL1 SEAT SLING STANDARD
- 184BT10 STANDARD BACKREST
- 184B9 BACK HEIGHT TALL
- 184UX18 16 INCH BACK HGT SETTING
- 184BP1 Push Handle Straight
- 184BU1 BACK UPHOLSTERY STD
- 184AA6 E0973 Flip Back Height Adj Armrests $295
- 184AM23 DESK LENGTH CLASSIC ARMPAD
- 184CP3 CASTER PLATE DOUBLE BEARING
- 184CQ01 FORWARD MNTD CASTER PLATE
- 184CW66 5" x 1.5" Aluminum Soft Roll Caster Wheels $185
- 184CF46 Multi Position Fork-Short
- 184XF18 CASTER FORK HOLE SHORT
- 184CS9 1 1/2" FORK STEM
- 184H139 70° Swing In/Out Hanger
- 184F3 K0040 Alum Angle Adj - Ext Mt (12"-22"w) $185
- 184WF8 FOOTREST WIDTH 18"
- 184E1 FOOT EXTENSION TUBE SHORT
- 184HL1 HEEL LOOP $30
- 184LO11 14" LOWER LEG LENGTH
- 184RY01 STANDARD WHEEL ASSM
- 184RW92 24" LITE SPOKE WHEEL
- 184RT2 PNEUMATIC AIRLESS INSERT TIRE $80
- 184HR1 ALUMINUM HANDRIM ANODIZED
- 184AX1 Quick Release Stainless Steel Axles
- 184AL6 AMPUTEE ADJUSTABLE AXLE PLATE $175
- 184AQ14 AXLE PLATE POSITION 3 & 4
- 184AN09 AXLE PLATE STD MOUNT
- 184AT2 E0971 Rear Anti-Tip Extended $140
- 184WL18 HIGH MOUNT PUSH (REVERSE MNT)
|Seat Widths||12" - 22"|
|Seat Depths||12" - 20"|
|Back Heights||9" - 21"|
|Center of Gravity (COG) Adjustment||1" - 3.5"|
|Camber Adjustable||0°, 2°, 4°|
|Adjustable Axle Plate||Yes|
1-Month Warranty From Open Box Medical
If for some reason you are encountering problems with the medical equipment you purchased, you must first contact us by calling (818) 896-8772. If the purchased item is being used within our service area, we will schedule an appointment to send out a repair technician as soon as possible to diagnose the issue, and determine whether it can be fixed or not. If the item is not in our service area, depending on the location, we will either be able to send out a repair technician or have you ship the item back to us. The warranty is void if the item's ownership is transferred to a new owner, damaged due to misuse, accident, normal wear and tear, or if the equipment is used in any way that would void the original warranty offered by the manufacturer. For more information about our warranty, please contact us by calling (818) 896-8772 during our normal business hours.