Used Permobil C300 Corpus 3G Power Wheelchair w/ Power Tilt
The Permobil C300 Corpus 3G, designed by one of the world’s leading manufacturers, stands out for its streamlined design and powerful drive. The C300 Corpus seating system is modular, as a result of which the depth, width, height and angle of the various seat components are easily and infinitely i.e. very accurately adjustable to the user’s body.
- C3G Seat w/ 50° DuraCore Tilt
- Maual Elevating Legrest
- Adjustable Height Armrest
- Adjustable Height Headrest
- Top Speed up to 5 MPH
Permobil C300 Corpus 3G Features
- C300 Base Corpus 3G R-net
- B Seating System
- C3G Seat w/ 50″ DuraCore Tilt & Manual Recline
- Manual Recline angle limited to 120 degree
- Standard Tilt Mounting Plate
- Sear Tube Fixed
- Batteries Grp 34 (60Ah) Sealed LA/Gel
- R-net Remote Control JS w/ Mono Jacks, No Lights
- Retractable Joystick Mnt Right, Cone Shapped Joystick
- Multiple Seat Function Control Kit For R-net
- Mount ICS Switchbox onto R-net Joystick Bracket
- Leatherette Cushion – Corpus 3G Ergo Back
- Right Armrest Bracket – Medial Swivel Locked
- Height Adjustable Armrests, 4″ x 16″ Corpus 3G Armrest Pad Right Leatherette
- 4″ x 16″ Corpus 3G Armrest Pad Left Leatherette
- UT Calf Support Kikt (J) w/ Mesh Cover & Adj Hardware
- Power Elevating Center Mount Legrest -170 degree
- Adj Removable – Thigh Support Hardware
- Bodypoint Non – Padded Hip Belt, UniTrack – Large
- UT Thgh/Hip Suppt (G) w/ Mesh Cover High(Pair)
- ADD 1″ Foam Padding, 3G Footplates, Leatherette
- Send the Corpus 3G Plastic Lateral Wedge Part
- Based on The Power Functions Selected
- Send The Corpus 3G Plastic Lateral
- Based on the power functions
Why order from Open Box Medical?
It can be a difficult task in itself to find a reputable company to purchase medical equipment from. Here at Open Box Medical, we stand behind all of the products we have to offer. Enjoy a complimentary, Worry-Free 30 Day Warranty from us so you can use your newly-purchased medical equipment with confidence.
How do I know this is right for me?
Ordering Customized Medical Equipment online can be a costly mistake if you don't know what to look for. It's the same as shopping online for a new outfit; you just can't be sure if it will fit or not. To combat this uncertainty, Open Box Medical offers a Free Complete Evaluation from our Highly Experienced Assistive Technology Professional (ATP) for all Southern California customers. Come try it before you buy it! Our Master Technicians are also available to perform any Customization or Adjustments to ensure the medical equipment you purchase from us is tailored to fit the exact way you need it to. Contact us today to speak with one of our staff members who are here to help!
|Weight Capacity||300 Lbs.|
|Seat To Floor Height||18"|
|Maximum Speed||5 MPH|
|Range Per Charge||Up to 21.7 Miles|
3-Month Warranty From Open Box Medical
If, for some reason, you are encountering problems with your purchased equipment, you must first contact us by calling (818) 896-8772. If the purchased item is being used within our service area, we will schedule an appointment to send out a repair technician, as soon as possible, to diagnose the issue, and determine whether it can be fixed or not. If the item is not in our service area, depending on the location, we will either be able to send out a repair technician, or have you ship the item back to us. The warranty is void if the item is ownership is transferred to a new owner, damaged due to misuse, accident, normal wear and tear, or if the equipment is used in any way that would void the original warranty offered by the manufacturer. For more information about our warranty, please contact us by calling (818) 896-8772 during our normal business hours.