Used Essential Free Spirit Knee Walker
Lightly Used, Like-New Condition. Easy to use, comfortable alternative to using crutches. Priced to Sell at 79% Off MSRP
Free Spirit Knee Walker and Leg Walker is a great alternative for patients with foot or ankle injuries who either cannot or choose not to use crutches. Both the tiller and the thick, comfortable knee pad adjust to accommodate different user heights, making this ergonomic design perfect for comfortable operation. The Free Spirit Knee Walker has wide front axle and centered rear wheels combine with the easy-to-use loop hand brakes to make this a highly maneuverable and stable knee walker. This knee walker is the most comfortable and easiest to use knee walker we offer. The tiller folds for easy storage and transportation. The Free Spirit Knee and Leg Walker also includes vinyl pouch to store personal belongings.
- A crutch alternative for patients who either cannot or choose not to use crutches. Perfect for patients who are recovering from either foot or ankle issues.
- Exclusive transmission turning system!
- The first unit with LOOP HAND BRAKES! Much easier than traditional “bicycle style” hand brakes and requires less coordination.
- Includes FREE vinyl pouch to store belongings.
- Wide flat free tires give extra stability.
- Ergonomically designed, lightweight aluminum frame that is silver in color to hide scratches.
- Easy folding mechanism makes transporting unit a breeze.
- Adjustable tiller & knee pad to accomodate different user heights.
- User Weight Limit: 400 lbs.
- Weight of Unit: 22.5 lbs
|User Weight Limit:||400 Ibs|
|Overall Length:||31 ¼”|
|Overall Width (front):||17 ¼”|
|Width at Rear:||8 ¼”|
|Handlebar Width:||16 ½”|
|Handle Bar Height Adjustment:||34" - 42"|
|Padded Knee Rest Height Adj:||17 ¾ – 23 ¾|
|Frame Height From Floor:||12"|
1-Month Warranty From Open Box Medical
If for some reason you are encountering problems with the medical equipment you purchased, you must first contact us by calling (818) 896-8772. If the purchased item is being used within our service area, we will schedule an appointment to send out a repair technician as soon as possible to diagnose the issue, and determine whether it can be fixed or not. If the item is not in our service area, depending on the location, we will either be able to send out a repair technician or have you ship the item back to us. The warranty is void if the item's ownership is transferred to a new owner, damaged due to misuse, accident, normal wear and tear, or if the equipment is used in any way that would void the original warranty offered by the manufacturer. For more information about our warranty, please contact us by calling (818) 896-8772 during our normal business hours.