Used Drive Medical Competitor Semi-Electric Hospital Bed with Mattress
Pre-Owned Competitor Semi-Electric Hosptial Bed from Drive Medical in Great Condition. This Hospital Bed is height adjustable without tools, and has a large hand pendant with easy-to-use controls that glow in the dark. The Hospital Bed frame has a weight capacity of 450 lbs. Comes with Standard spring mattress and side rails of your choice (half rails or full rails) included.
This product is sold out!
Drive Competitor Semi-Electric Hospital Bed Summary
- Adjustable-height bed, deck height is adjustable without tools
- Complete with full side rails and frame mounted retractable receiver bracket to eliminate cross braces and ensure proper placement to reduce loss
- Large glow in the dark hand pendant has easy-to-use controls, built in battery backup and troubleshooting light
- Ultra-compact single carton (36" x 9" x 45") for easy handling
- Safety lock slides over hanger pins to prevent disengaging
- Self-contained motor for reduced weight and noise (same as Delta™ Ultra Light 1000)
- UL approved Motor can be installed and removed with patient in bed
- Head and foot frame weigh only 42 lbs each
- Head and foot boards are interchangeable
- Drive Competitor Bed
- Remote Control
- Side Rails of Your Choice (Half or Full)
- Standard Spring Mattress (Upgrades Available)
|Bed Height Without Casters||11" - 20"|
|Unit Dimensions||35"W x 84"L|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs Patient Weight Capacity
450 lbs Overall Weight Capacity with All Accessories
30-Day Warranty From Open Box Medical
If for some reason you are encountering problems with the medical equipment you purchased, you must first contact us by calling (818) 896-8772. If the purchased item is being used within our service area, we will schedule an appointment to send out a repair technician as soon as possible to diagnose the issue, and determine whether it can be fixed or not. If the item is not in our service area, depending on the location, we will either be able to send out a repair technician or have you ship the item back to us. The warranty is void if the item's ownership is transferred to a new owner, damaged due to misuse, accident, normal wear and tear, or if the equipment is used in any way that would void the original warranty offered by the manufacturer. For more information about our warranty, please contact us by calling (818) 896-8772 during our normal business hours.