Used Barton Medical Convertible Chair and Transfer System
- Barton Medical H-250 Brochure.pdf
Pre-Owned Convertible Chair and Transfer System from Barton Medical in Great Condition. This Chair can easily be converted from a stretcher position to an upright mobile chair in seconds. It is also capable of achieving Tilt-in-Space & the Trendelenburg position.
The Barton Medical Positioning and Transfer System (PTS™). Tested and proven in hospitals and nursing homes, the system reduces the time and number of caregivers required to transfer a patient. Consistent and proper use of the system can lead to a dramatic reduction in injuries. PTS gives caregivers the ability to transfer a non-ambulatory or limited-mobility patient safely and easily. One caregiver can perform almost any lateral surface to surface transfer, whether it be from bed to stretcher, stretcher to exam-procedure table, bed to bed or other combinations.
- Performs the functions of stretcher, mobile chair and custom seating
- Designed to be used in hospitals, nursing homes and assisted-living centers, the I-series chairs offer myriad functions
- Comfortable seating and heavy-duty central locking and steering casters allow easy mobility that is safe for the patient and caregiver
- With specialized padding, patient is able to stay in the chair and out of bed for longer durations with reduced risk of pressure ulcers
- Customized features allow the chair to be set to the patient: adjustable head, leg and armrests, side supports, height adjustable
- Tilt-in-space capability
- Trendelenburg position feature
- Allows for lateral transfers with one caregiver in conjunction with the Barton Positioning and Transfer System (PTS)
- Welded, seamless cushions help reduce infection control concerns
1-Month Warranty From Open Box Medical
If, for some reason, you are encountering problems with your purchased equipment, you must first contact us by calling (818) 896-8772. If the purchased item is being used within our service area, we will schedule an appointment to send out a repair technician, as soon as possible, to diagnose the issue, and determine whether it can be fixed or not. If the item is not in our service area, depending on the location, we will either be able to send out a repair technician, or have you ship the item back to us. The warranty is void if the item is ownership is transferred to a new owner, damaged due to misuse, accident, normal wear and tear, or if the equipment is used in any way that would void the original warranty offered by the manufacturer. For more information about our warranty, please contact us by calling (818) 896-8772 during our normal business hours.