Stander Assist Tray
Used assist chair by Stander. Pairs well with hospital beds and lift chairs. This assist table provides the best and the most comfortable seating experience.
- SUPPORT HANDLE: The Assist-A-Tray boasts a standing handle that can be used with both hands and provides balance and support for up to 250 lbs when sitting or standing.
- BAMBOO SWIVEL TRAY: The 16″ x 18″ multi-use bamboo tray table swivels 360 degrees and can be used as a TV dinner tray or to the side as a couch-side table.
- BUILT-IN STORAGE: The built-in cup holder and side utensil tray compartment provide convenient storage for beverages, utensils, glasses, phones, and remotes.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Install the sofa desk underneath the feet of most four-legged lit chairs, recliners, couches, or sofas with feet ranging 20″-36″ apart in depth.
- STABILITY PADS: The dual-sized rubber base pads can go on either side of the chair and be adjusted to fit the distance between the front and back legs of your chair.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Adjust the height of the handle from 34″-40″ to fit your preference and provide optimal leverage to stand. The tray table adjusts 26″-32″ in height.
The Assist-A-Tray from Stander makes it easy to sit down or stand up from your favorite recliner or sofa with ease and comfort. The Assist-A-Tray features a sturdy, ergonomically designed handle for safety and improved balance when getting in or out of a sitting position. The handy multi-use swivel laptop and TV tray come equipped with a cup holder and utensil compartment. The tray is perfect for your laptop, crafts, or dining in. The Assist-A-Tray is a must-have for anyone with impaired balance, back pain, or recent surgery. The tray adds a bit of luxury and utility not found in other standing aids and swivels 360 degrees to never hinder mobility. Fully adjustable in both height and length, the Assist-A-Tray can be used by people of varying heights in the same home. Best of all, the Assist-A-Tray works with your favorite lift chair, recliner, sofa, or love seat.
- Height Adjustment of Tray: 26″-32″
- Height Adjustment of of Handle: 34″-40″
- Handle Size: 6″ H x 6″ W x 1.25″ D
- Tray Size: 16″ x 18″
- Base Length Adjustment: 20″-36″
- Base Pads: 4″ x 7″
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Weight Capacity of Handle: 250 lbs
- Weight Capacity of Tray: 30 lbs
30-Day Warranty From Open Box Medical
If, for some reason, you are encountering problems with your purchased equipment, you must first contact us by calling (818) 896-8772. If the purchased item is being used within our service area, we will schedule an appointment to send out a repair technician, as soon as possible, to diagnose the issue, and determine whether it can be fixed or not. If the item is not in our service area, depending on the location, we will either be able to send out a repair technician, or have you ship the item back to us. The warranty is void if the item is ownership is transferred to a new owner, damaged due to misuse, accident, normal wear and tear, or if the equipment is used in any way that would void the original warranty offered by the manufacturer. For more information about our warranty, please contact us by calling (818) 896-8772 during our normal business hours.