Pride Jazzy 1170 XL Plus Power Wheelchair
The Jazzy 1170XL Plus is a stylish, high performance power chair that combines excellent indoor maneuverability with a top speed up to 5 mph and a weight capacity of up to 500 lbs. It is equipped standard with Active-Trac Suspension which provides for great outdoor performance and rough terrain handling. The Jazzy 1170XL Plus is the ultimate power chair for the active outdoor user who still requires tight-quarter indoor maneuverability.
- 500 lbs. weight capacity
- Powerful, patented, two-motor mid-wheel drive design provides superb power and acceleration
- Active-Trac and rear caster suspension for outstanding outdoor performance
- Adjustable front anti-tips to meet your preferences and terrain challenges
- On-board battery charger
- Battery-conserving sleep mode available with Remote Plus controller
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Maximum Speed: Up to 5mph
- Seat Dimensions: 24"W x 22"D
- Back Dimensions: 24"W x 22"H
- Ground Clearance: 4"
- Turning Radius: 26.75"
- Overall Length: 42.25"
- Overall Width: 30"
- Drive Wheels: 16" solid
- Front anti-tips: 8" solid
- Rear Casters: 9" solid
- Suspension: Active-Trac suspension
- Drivetrain: Two-motor, mid-wheel drive
- Braking System: Intelligent braking
- Standard Electronics: 70 amp, PG VSI controller
- Std. Battery Charger: Off-board, 5 amp
- Per-charge Range: Up to 15 miles
- Battery Requirements: (2) 12 volt, deep cycle (gel-cal or AGM)
- Battery Size: Group 24
- Battery Weight: 53.5 lbs. each
- Base Weight: 149.5 lbs.
30 Day Warranty From Open Box Medical
If, for some reason, you are encountering problems with your purchased equipment, you must first contact us by calling (818) 896-8772. If the purchased item is being used within our service area, we will schedule an appointment to send out a repair technician, as soon as possible, to diagnose the issue, and determine whether it can be fixed or not. If the item is not in our service area, depending on the location, we will either be able to send out a repair technician, or have you ship the item back to us. The warranty is void if the item is ownership is transferred to a new owner, damaged due to misuse, accident, normal wear and tear, or if the equipment is used in any way that would void the original warranty offered by the manufacturer. For more information about our warranty, please contact us by calling (818) 896-8772 during our normal business hours.