Pride Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus HD 3-Wheel Scooter
This is a Pre-Owned Go-Go Elite Traveller 3 Wheel Scooter from Pride, in Great Condition. If you're looking for an affordable scooter that can be disassembled quickly with the heaviest piece weighing only 32.5 pounds, then look no further! This Go-Go Elite Traveller is the perfect choice for someone who needs their battery to last all day, with a maximum range of up to 14.4 miles.
This product is sold out!
The Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus HD offers style and performance for your on-the-go lifestyle.
Standard features include a delta tiller with wraparound handles, feather-touch disassembly, black, non-scuffing tires, front basket and an 18 AH battery pack.
A 300 lb. weight capacity and a maximum speed up to 4.5 mph complement the versatility of the Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus HD.
- Feather-touch disassembly with one hand
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Standard 18 AH battery pack
- 9” rear wheels
- Auto-connecting front to rear cable
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- Frame design easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Modular design for easy serviceability
- Microprocessor-based controller offers optimal power management and added safety features
- Front tiller-mounted basket
- Convenient off-board dual voltage charger can charge battery pack on-board or off-board
Ergonomic wraparound handles enables easy-to-use left or right hand operation and the ability to rest your wrist on the handle for added comfort
Foldable compact black vinyl swivel seat
|Weight capacity||300 lbs|
|Maximum speed||Up to 4.5 mph|
|Heaviest piece when disassembled||32.5 lbs|
|Range per charge||Up to 14.4 miles|
30-Day Warranty From Open Box Medical
If for some reason you are encountering problems with the medical equipment you purchased, you must first contact us by calling (818) 896-8772. If the purchased item is being used within our service area, we will schedule an appointment to send out a repair technician as soon as possible to diagnose the issue, and determine whether it can be fixed or not. If the item is not in our service area, depending on the location, we will either be able to send out a repair technician or have you ship the item back to us. The warranty is void if the item's ownership is transferred to a new owner, damaged due to misuse, accident, normal wear and tear, or if the equipment is used in any way that would void the original warranty offered by the manufacturer. For more information about our warranty, please contact us by calling (818) 896-8772 during our normal business hours.