Open Box ResMed S9 VPAP S
- ResMed S9 VPAP S Owner's Manual.pdf
This is a brand new open box VPAP machine. This unit is in outstanding, like-new condition, without its original box. Comes with the carrying case.
This product is sold out!
The S9 VPAP S is designed to deliver effective and comfortable bilevel therapy to a wide range of patients, including those who are unable to tolerate standard CPAP therapy.
Incorporating the stylish design and sophisticated comfort features of the award-winning S9™ platform, VPAP bilevel devices help your patients comfortably transition to therapy so they can experience the benefits of a restful sleep night after night.
- Enhanced Vsync technology compensates for possible leaks to provide excellent patient–ventilator synchrony
- TiControl™ (Ti Max/Min) accommodates individual respiratory conditions
- Easy-Breathe motor reduces sound to a whisper, so your (and your partner’s) sleeping environment remains quiet and restful
- Optional H5i™ heated humidifier with Climate Control maintains ideal humidification and temperature settings according to your patients' real-time environment, reducing rainout and side effects such as dry throat or mouth
- Easy-Breathe technology follows the patient’s natural inhalation and exhalation patterns, for a more comfortable breathing experience
- User-friendly controls, intuitive interface and a bright color LCD guide patients through the setup process, making it simple to navigate menus and customize settings
|Dimensions||6.3" x 6.7" x 8.7"|
|Performance Pressure Range||4 to 20 cmH2O|
|Noise Level||< 29 dBA|
|Water Chamber Volume||420 mL|
|Ambient Temperature||41°F to 95°F|
|Humidity||5 to 95% Relative Humidity|
|Altitude||Automatically adjusts 0 to 9,000 ft|
30-Day Warranty From Open Box Medical
If for some reason you are encountering problems with the medical equipment you purchased, you must first contact us by calling (818) 896-8772. If the purchased item is being used within our service area, we will schedule an appointment to send out a repair technician as soon as possible to diagnose the issue, and determine whether it can be fixed or not. If the item is not in our service area, depending on the location, we will either be able to send out a repair technician or have you ship the item back to us. The warranty is void if the item's ownership is transferred to a new owner, damaged due to misuse, accident, normal wear and tear, or if the equipment is used in any way that would void the original warranty offered by the manufacturer. For more information about our warranty, please contact us by calling (818) 896-8772 during our normal business hours.