New Roho QS1010C Quadtro Select Wheelchair Cushion 18" x 18" High Profile
- Roho QS1010C Brochure.pdf
Never Used Roho Quadtro Wheelchair cushion, completely Brand New. This High-Quality Wheelchair Cushion was pre-ordered, but never received by the customer. Priced to sell fast!
This product is sold out!
Select Series cushions set the standard for performance in wheelchair seating.
With the ability to customize the fit with the push of a button, the revolutionary ISOFLO® Memory Control offers shape-fitting capabilities while you're seated. You will no longer have to sacrifice maximum skin/soft tissue protection to get stability, positioning or convenience.
The QUADTRO SELECT HIGH PROFILE is adjustable to your shape and weight and will adjust to changes in your position over time.
Easy to handle and carry, at just 3.8 lbs/1.7 kg (QS99C). Varies by size.
Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water.
The flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) cushion can be patched or repaired to extend its use.
Based on clinical, scientific or engineering evidence, this product may be suitable for individuals who:
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery.
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury).
- are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown.
- have normal or impaired sensation.
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 3 in./7.5 cm.
- require increased stability - require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral and/or anterior posterior).
- require different positioning of the left and right femur.
|Construction||Flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex)|
|Height||4.25 in./10.25 cm without load|
|Weight||Varies by size, approximately 3.5 lbs|
|Weight Limit||There is no weight limit, yet the cushion must be properly sized to the individual.|
30-Day Warranty From Open Box Medical
If for some reason you are encountering problems with the medical equipment you purchased, you must first contact us by calling (818) 896-8772. If the purchased item is being used within our service area, we will schedule an appointment to send out a repair technician as soon as possible to diagnose the issue, and determine whether it can be fixed or not. If the item is not in our service area, depending on the location, we will either be able to send out a repair technician or have you ship the item back to us. The warranty is void if the item's ownership is transferred to a new owner, damaged due to misuse, accident, normal wear and tear, or if the equipment is used in any way that would void the original warranty offered by the manufacturer. For more information about our warranty, please contact us by calling (818) 896-8772 during our normal business hours.