Designed to solve the age-old challenge of getting in and out of bed, the Active Care SafeTurn Bed assists caregivers and patients through it's unique one-button SafeTurn exit function.
This product is sold out!
- One Button SafeTurn Exit — an exclusive feature that fully automates the bed to turn into a chair and allows the patient to safely enter and exit the bed.
- Full Chair Position — full chair position to allow the patient the ability to sit in the bed for added comfort. Watch TV, eat a meal, and socialize with family and friends while remaining comfortably in bed.
- RollBack in Place™ — head of the bed can articulate to 80 degrees with the assistance of rollback in place to alleviate shearing/friction in the lower back.
- Built-in Stand Assist — use the high/low (optional) as a stand assist to set the bed/chair height to an appropriate height to add assistance and safety when getting in and out of bed.
- Advanced Features — optional Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg to help support advanced positioning needs and to help with foot elevation (potentially reduces swelling).
|Weight Capacity:||600 lbs|
|Product Weight:||385 lbs|
|Width:||35" or 42"|
|Bed Height - Fixed||12.5" (no casters), 15.5" (3" casters), 18.50" (5" casters)|
|Bed Height - Adjustable||15.5" or 18.5" / 27.5" (electric)|
|Max Back Angle:||80°|
|Max Knee Angle:||30°|
30-Day Warranty From Open Box Medical
If, for some reason, you are encountering problems with your purchased equipment, you must first contact us by calling (818) 896-8772. If the purchased item is being used within our service area, we will schedule an appointment to send out a repair technician, as soon as possible, to diagnose the issue, and determine whether it can be fixed or not. If the item is not in our service area, depending on the location, we will either be able to send out a repair technician, or have you ship the item back to us. The warranty is void if the item is ownership is transferred to a new owner, damaged due to misuse, accident, normal wear and tear, or if the equipment is used in any way that would void the original warranty offered by the manufacturer. For more information about our warranty, please contact us by calling (818) 896-8772 during our normal business hours.