Manufacturer Demo TiLite Aero X Series 2 Aluminum Folding Manual Wheelchair
The Tru-Fit System opens up the world of adjustability by incorporating an infinite adjustment mechanism. The Tru-Fit system allows you to fine tune the fit of your chair because you are not limited to a series of pre-set holes. Also, instead of bolting through frame-weakening holes, components clamp directly onto the frame. This eliminates one of the main stress points on today’s wheelchairs by reducing the number of holes in the frame.
Patented Curved Axle Plate allows for the greatest range in center of gravity adjustment and rear seat height adjustment.
Snap-In Seat Saddles lock the cross tubes in place on TiLite’s rigid folding mechanism. This feature helps the Aero X achieve rigid chair performance.
The Aero X utilizes Machined Plugs to create rear wheel camber. In contrast to using washers to create rear wheel camber, the use of machined camber plugs precisely aligns the Aero X’s rear wheels, allowing the chair to consistently track straight.
TiShaft Back Release Bar makes folding and unfolding the backrest easy from any angle.
- HAND BUILT IN THE U.S.A.
- Model: Aero X (Aluminum Frame) $2250
- Frond End: Swing away
- Frame Finish: Super Wet Black
- Footrest Type: 1-Piece Flip Up (Pivot One Left) ($160 Value)
- Seat Back Type: Fixed Angle, Adjustable Height
- Push Handles: Integrated
- Front Forks: Tilite Standard
- Axles: Stainless Quick Release
- Rear Tires: Treaded w/ Airless Inserts (Pneumatic/Solid) ($85 Value)
- Handrims: Aluminum – Silver Anodized
- Tab Length: Long Tabs
- Wheel Locks: O-F Composite Push To Lock
- Back Upholstery: Padded Nylon Tension Adjustable By Straps
- Back Upholstery Stripe: Black
- Seat Upholstery: Tension Adjustable
- Armrests: Removable Height Adjustable Desk ($315 Value)
- Rear Wheels: 24" (540) Tilite Shadow
- Front Wheels: 5" x 1.5" LiteSpeed Billet Aluminum Wheel w/Soft Roll Tire Black Hub $200
- Total Value of Upgrades: $3010
|Front Seat Height||18"|
|Rear Seat Height||17"|
|Seat Back Height||17"|
|Front Angle||80 degrees|
|Seat to Footrest||16"|
|Front Wheels||5"x1.5" LiteSpeed Billet Aluminum Wheel w/Soft Roll Tire Black Hub|
|Rear Wheels||24" (540) Tilite Shadow|
|Arm w/Rigid Side Guard||9"-12" w/ 10" Pad|
1-Month Warranty From Open Box Medical
If for some reason you are encountering problems with the medical equipment you purchased, you must first contact us by calling (818) 896-8772. If the purchased item is being used within our service area, we will schedule an appointment to send out a repair technician as soon as possible to diagnose the issue, and determine whether it can be fixed or not. If the item is not in our service area, depending on the location, we will either be able to send out a repair technician or have you ship the item back to us. The warranty is void if the item's ownership is transferred to a new owner, damaged due to misuse, accident, normal wear and tear, or if the equipment is used in any way that would void the original warranty offered by the manufacturer. For more information about our warranty, please contact us by calling (818) 896-8772 during our normal business hours.