Manufacturer Demo TiLite Aero X Folding Aluminum Wheelchair
The TiLite Aero X Lightweight Aluminum WheelChair MILITARY GREEN utilizes Machined Plugs to create rear wheel camber. In contrast to using washers to create rear wheel camber, the use of machined camber plugs precisely aligns the Aero X’s rear wheels, allowing the chair to consistently track straight.
The Tru-Fit System opens up the world of adjustability by incorporating an infinite adjustment mechanism. The Tru-Fit system allows you to fine tune the fit of your chair because you are not limited to a series of pre-set holes. Also, instead of bolting through frame-weakening holes, components clamp directly onto the frame. This eliminates one of the main stress points on today’s wheelchairs by reducing the number of holes in the frame.
Patented Curved Axle Plate allows for the greatest range in center of gravity adjustment and rear seat height adjustment.
Snap-In Seat Saddles lock the cross tubes in place on TiLite’s rigid folding mechanism. This feature helps the Aero X achieve rigid chair performance.
TiShaft Back Release Bar makes folding and unfolding the backrest easy from any angle.
- TiLite AERO X SWING AWAY ($2250 Value)
- ALUM FRAME TRANSIT TIE-DOWN ($325 Value)
- TiLite AERO X SWING AWAY
- PAINT: MILITARY GREEN
- FRAME LENGTH: MEDIUM
- SEAT BACK: FIXED ANGLE ADJ-HEIGHT
- FOLDING STABILIZER BAR ($365 Value)
- HEEL LOOPS ($45 Value)
- HANDRIM TABS: SHORT ($20 Value)
- EXT HANDLES: UNI-LOCKS ($80 Value)
- PAD LENGTH: STANDARD (10")
- Front Wheels: 4" x 1.5" LiteSpeed Plastic Wheel w/Soft Roll Tire
- Front Forks: Tilite Standard Fork
- Axles: STAINLESS QUICK RELEASE
- Rear Wheels: 25" Shadow
- Rear Tires: PRIMO TREADED 25" ($559 Value)
- Handrims: ALUMINUM – BLACK ANO
- Back Upholstery: Tension Adjustable by Straps
- Seat Upholstery: Tension Adjustable by Straps
- Wheel Locks: UNI-LOCK – SET TO PUSH
- Side Guards: None
- Armrests: None
- Anti -Tips: None
- Footrest: HM D&A ADJ FLP
- Push Handles: Integrated Push Handles
- (Total Value of Current Upgrades: $3599)
|Front Seat Height:||17.5"|
|Rear Weat Height:||16.5"|
|Seat Back Height Range:||16"-20" – Tall|
|Seat to Footrest:||11"|
|Weight Limit:||250 lbs.|
|Overall Weight||30 lbs|
1-Month Warranty From Open Box Medical
If for some reason you are encountering problems with the medical equipment you purchased, you must first contact us by calling (818) 896-8772. If the purchased item is being used within our service area, we will schedule an appointment to send out a repair technician as soon as possible to diagnose the issue, and determine whether it can be fixed or not. If the item is not in our service area, depending on the location, we will either be able to send out a repair technician or have you ship the item back to us. The warranty is void if the item's ownership is transferred to a new owner, damaged due to misuse, accident, normal wear and tear, or if the equipment is used in any way that would void the original warranty offered by the manufacturer. For more information about our warranty, please contact us by calling (818) 896-8772 during our normal business hours.