Lumex Hydraulic Manual Patient Lift
- What's Included
- Free Sling (as pictured)
- 30 day warranty
Pre-Owned Lumex LF1030 in Great Condition. Sturdy steel construction has a 400-lb weight capacity. The six-point spreader-bar has 360 degree rotation and can use 2-point, 4-point or 6-point slings. Capable of lifting patient from the floor. Sling Included! (pictured)
This product is sold out!
Graham-Field Lumex Hydraulic Patient Lifts are made of heavy gauge steel construction for durability. These manual lifts come with a six-point cradle for greater patient stability. The base of the Lumex Patient Lift is adjustable manually. Supporting up to 400 pounds, this medical lift can accommodate most patients.
- Durable steel construction.
- Optional digital scale available.
- Disassembles for easy storage.
- Manually adjustable base.
- Ergonomic placement of hydraulic pump handle facilitates ease of use.
- Six point spreader bar with 360 degree rotation.
- Uses Lumex six-point, four-point, or 2-point slings.
- Width Range (base): 25.4 to 39.7 Inch.
- Overall Length: 51 Inch.
- Height Range: 55.1 to 77.7 Inch.
- Floor Clearance: 4.5 Inch.
- Weight: 90 pounds.
- Weight Capacity: 400 pounds.
30-Day Warranty From Open Box Medical
If for some reason you are encountering problems with the medical equipment you purchased, you must first contact us by calling (818) 896-8772. If the purchased item is being used within our service area, we will schedule an appointment to send out a repair technician as soon as possible to diagnose the issue, and determine whether it can be fixed or not. If the item is not in our service area, depending on the location, we will either be able to send out a repair technician or have you ship the item back to us. The warranty is void if the item's ownership is transferred to a new owner, damaged due to misuse, accident, normal wear and tear, or if the equipment is used in any way that would void the original warranty offered by the manufacturer. For more information about our warranty, please contact us by calling (818) 896-8772 during our normal business hours.