Karman S-ERGO 115 Folding Wheelchair
- S Ergo 100 Series Owners Manual
Pre-Owned Karman S-Ergo 115 folding wheelchair in great condition. The S-Ergo 115 is a lightweight aircraft grade aluminium wheelchair with the ‘S-Ergo’ seating system, which provides efficient pressure relief by spreading weight.
The patented ‘S-Ergo’ seating system, that provides efficient pressure relief by spreading weight over a greater area and at the same time the ‘S-Ergo’ provides stabilization and reduced sliding. The lightweight frame is built-up with a system of double cross braces which increase the wheelchair’s strength and durability. S-Ergo 115 folds easily and is extremely compact after folding, which makes it easy for storing and traveling.
- Weighs only 25 lbs (without footrest)
- Globally Patented S-Shape Ergonomic Seating System
- Fixed Armrest w/ Ergonomic Armpads
- Swing In/Away Removable Footrest
- Storage Pouch on Backrest
- Anti Bacterial AEIGIS Seat and Back Cushion
- Breathable Mesh Seat and Back Sling
- Folding Backrest and Folding Seat for Compact Transporting
- 7" x 1" Polyurethane Front Casters
- 24" x 1 3/8" Polyurethane Flat Free Rear Wheels w/Ergonomic Handrim
- Frame Color: Red or Silver
- Seat Dimensions 16"w x 17"d
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
|Overall Height||36 inch.|
|Overall Open Width||23"|
|Weight Without Riggings||25 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
30-Day Warranty From Open Box Medical
If for some reason you are encountering problems with the medical equipment you purchased, you must first contact us by calling (818) 896-8772. If the purchased item is being used within our service area, we will schedule an appointment to send out a repair technician as soon as possible to diagnose the issue, and determine whether it can be fixed or not. If the item is not in our service area, depending on the location, we will either be able to send out a repair technician or have you ship the item back to us. The warranty is void if the item's ownership is transferred to a new owner, damaged due to misuse, accident, normal wear and tear, or if the equipment is used in any way that would void the original warranty offered by the manufacturer. For more information about our warranty, please contact us by calling (818) 896-8772 during our normal business hours.