Invacare Aquatec Ocean VIP and Soft Seat
- Aquatec Ocean VIP Owners Manual
This Aquatec Ocean VIP is a Manufacturer's Demo Unit in Excellent condition, never used. This shower commode chair features 4 locking casters, and a stable & durable tilting mechanism for 35 degrees of tilt.
This product is sold out!
The Aquatec Ocean VIP is a tilt-in-space shower commode that has a stainless steel frame and provides plenty of sophisticated details, like the effortless height adjustment and the advanced tilting function. This shower commode chair addresses pediatric or adult users. The capability for multiple adjustments is a very important feature as it accommodates the growth of a pediatric client and the changing needs of an adult user.
- Height adjustable in three steps, no tools necessary
- Stainless Steel frame and parts are completely corrosion free
- Stable and durable tilting mechanism with two stainless steel gas springs, range 0 degrees to 35 degrees
- High-quality castors with a swivel lock and a directional lock on one rear castor, making it easy to maneuver
- Blow mould seat for high comfort, all components have smooth surfaces and are easily detachable for cleaning without use of tools
|Seat Width:||19 1/2"|
|Seat To Floor Height:||19 1/2" - 23 1/2"|
|Overall Width:||22 1/2"|
|Overall Length:||41 1/2"|
|Clearance:||12 1/2" - 15 1/2" Under the seat pan|
|Recline Angle:||0 - 35 degrees|
|Product Weight:||47 1/2 lbs.|
|Product Weight Capacity:||332 lbs.|
30-Day Warranty From Open Box Medical
If for some reason you are encountering problems with the medical equipment you purchased, you must first contact us by calling (818) 896-8772. If the purchased item is being used within our service area, we will schedule an appointment to send out a repair technician as soon as possible to diagnose the issue, and determine whether it can be fixed or not. If the item is not in our service area, depending on the location, we will either be able to send out a repair technician or have you ship the item back to us. The warranty is void if the item's ownership is transferred to a new owner, damaged due to misuse, accident, normal wear and tear, or if the equipment is used in any way that would void the original warranty offered by the manufacturer. For more information about our warranty, please contact us by calling (818) 896-8772 during our normal business hours.