Hoyer HPL402 Electric Patient Lift
- Hoyer HPL-402 Owners Manual
Pre-Owned HPL402 Electric Patient Lift from Hoyer in Great Condition.The Hoyer Lift model HPL402 is a full body, power patient lift capable of lifting from the floor. This easy-to-use patient lift has a weight capacity of 400 lbs.
Designed to meet the needs of the caregiver as well as the patient, the HPL402 features ergonomic handle grips to reduce back strain and a mechanical down-release lever for non-powered lowering. The single-speed actuator is reverse-mounted to give the patient increased leg clearance, and the unit also features leg guards and caster bumpers to prevent damage to walls and furniture.
- Adjustable U-base for easy seating or toileting
- Reverse mounted actuator for additional knee clearance
- Safe Working Load of 400 lbs
- Protective leg guards and caster bumpers
- Optional scale
Operating the Hoyer Deluxe power patient lift is easy with its hand control and battery charging features. You can also widen and narrow the base by pulling the adjustment handle back to unlock, right to widen and left to narrow the base.
Ergonomic handle grips reduce back strain and a mechanical down-release lever for non-powered lowering. The single-speed actuator is reverse-mounted to give the patient increased leg clearance, and the unit also features leg guards and caster bumpers to prevent damage to walls and furniture.
Low base that needs only 5.5" clearance. This makes it easy to roll under a bed or chair.
The 6-point cradle insures you'll be able to use a variety of 4 and 6-point slings.
Order our Hoyer lifts for the home to bring advanced medical safety to your home today!
The HPL402 is designed for all patient transfers:
- Bed to wheelchair
- Chair to toilet
Operating the HPL402 Hoyer Lift:
- The hand control activates the lifter and has two buttons; one “up” and one “down”.
- Simply press the button for the direction you want the lifter to move.
Charging The Battery
- Plug the charger into the wall socket (110 V) prior to connecting the plug to the control box.
- If the unit sits idle for an extended period of time, the battery life diminishes. A control box with battery should be charged at least every six months. However, the longest life is obtained when the battery is fully charged.
- After approximately 6 hours of charging, the batteries will be fully charged.
|Product Weight||84 lbs.|
|Product Width||Minimum: 24" Maximum: 41"|
|Product Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||113 lbs.|
|Range of Boom (Measured from top center of cradle to floor)||28.25"- 75"|
|Sling Seat Height||0 - 37"|
|Tubing Diameter||2" Square|
|Finish||Tan Powder Coated|
30 -Day Warranty From Open Box Medical
If for some reason you are encountering problems with the medical equipment you purchased, you must first contact us by calling (818) 896-8772. If the purchased item is being used within our service area, we will schedule an appointment to send out a repair technician as soon as possible to diagnose the issue, and determine whether it can be fixed or not. If the item is not in our service area, depending on the location, we will either be able to send out a repair technician or have you ship the item back to us. The warranty is void if the item's ownership is transferred to a new owner, damaged due to misuse, accident, normal wear and tear, or if the equipment is used in any way that would void the original warranty offered by the manufacturer. For more information about our warranty, please contact us by calling (818) 896-8772 during our normal business hours.