Golden Technologies Pub Chair PR-713 Zero Gravity
- MaxiComfort Lift Chair Owners Manual
This Golden Technologies PR713 Pub Chair is a new unit that was shown on display at our showroom floor. This Zero gravity lift chair is hand made in the USA, and the whisper-quiet dual motors provide relaxing comfort. Comes with upgraded upholstery: Brisa Bridle ($650 Value)
This product is sold out!
The Golden Technologies PR713 zero gravity Pub chair is a traditional style two pillow waterfall back recliner featuring decorative brass nail head trim on both the arms and wings. The supple waterfall, zipper back design allows for customizing comfort. This dual motor lift chair is part of Golden's MaxiComfort series. Recline in style!
- Classic pub chair design with nail head accent
- 375 lb. weight capacity
- Patented MaxiComfort® recline technology standard
- Exclusive AutoDrive™ hand control for easy operation
- Customized Comfort – Lock in “YOUR” Favorite Comfort Position
- Whisper-quiet dual motors for independent backrest and seat operation
- Zipper Back, Custom Comfort Pillows
- Superior Leg Extension
- Anti-skid, adjustable leg levelers for enhanced stability
- SmartTek® inside – patented diagnostic system
|User Height||5' 4" to 5' 10"|
|Seat to Floor Height||20"|
|Seat Back Height||26.5"|
|Back Angle Reclined||170°|
|Wall Hugger Model||No|
|Distance from Wall Needed||26"|
30-Day Warranty From Open Box Medical
If for some reason you are encountering problems with the medical equipment you purchased, you must first contact us by calling (818) 896-8772. If the purchased item is being used within our service area, we will schedule an appointment to send out a repair technician as soon as possible to diagnose the issue, and determine whether it can be fixed or not. If the item is not in our service area, depending on the location, we will either be able to send out a repair technician or have you ship the item back to us. The warranty is void if the item's ownership is transferred to a new owner, damaged due to misuse, accident, normal wear and tear, or if the equipment is used in any way that would void the original warranty offered by the manufacturer. For more information about our warranty, please contact us by calling (818) 896-8772 during our normal business hours.