Golden Technologies Monarch 3-Position Lift Chair Large
Pre-Owned Golden Technologies Monarch 3-Position Lift Chair in Great condition. This Lift Chair is an excellent option for users who are looking for an affordable, luxury lift chair that will provide optimum comfort.
The Monarch by Golden is a distinctive recliner that combines a generously stuffed seam back with a soft supportive seat. Its three-way recline system allows you to get into our “full napper” position for deep comfort. Combining ample room to relax and a tasteful design, the Monarch will be a welcome addition to your home.
- Over-Stuffed Double Seam Back
- Smooth, Whisper Quiet Lift and Recline
- Split Chaise Pad
- Simple Two Button Control
- Easily Raise to a Standing Position
- Gently Lower to a Seated Position
- Recline for Extra Comfort
- “Full Napper” Position
- Superior Leg Extension
- SmartTek™ Inside – Patent Pending Diagnostic System
- Meets California Safety Code: Cal 117
- Non-Skid Leg Levelers for Extra Stability and Safety
- Easy Access Battery Back-Up System
- Best Warranty in Industry
- Two Sizes to Choose From: Medium (PR355M) or Large (PR355L)
- Lifting Capacity: 375 lbs.
|Weight Capacity||375 lbs.|
|Seat to Top of Back||30"|
|Width Between Arms||23"|
|Floor to Top of Seat||19.5"|
While Reclined from back of Seat to End of Footrest
|Floor to Top of Footrest - Reclined||22"|
|Heat & Massage Option Available||Yes|
|Footrest Extension Option Available||No|
|Straight Lift Option Available*||Yes|
30-Day Warranty From Open Box Medical
If for some reason you are encountering problems with the medical equipment you purchased, you must first contact us by calling (818) 896-8772. If the purchased item is being used within our service area, we will schedule an appointment to send out a repair technician as soon as possible to diagnose the issue, and determine whether it can be fixed or not. If the item is not in our service area, depending on the location, we will either be able to send out a repair technician or have you ship the item back to us. The warranty is void if the item's ownership is transferred to a new owner, damaged due to misuse, accident, normal wear and tear, or if the equipment is used in any way that would void the original warranty offered by the manufacturer. For more information about our warranty, please contact us by calling (818) 896-8772 during our normal business hours.