Golden Cirrus PR508 Zero Gravity Lift Chair
- MaxiComfort Lift Chair Owners Manual
This unit is a New Golden Cirrus PR508 lift chair that has been shown on display on our showroom floor. This lift chair combines the MaxiComfort reclining technology with a pocket coil spring seat pack. Comes with upgraded upholstery: Brisa Distressed Saddle ($650 Value)
This product is sold out!
The Cirrus PR508 lift chair features Golden’s pocketed coil spring seat that our customers have called the most comfortable lift chair they’ve ever sat in. The unique design of the pocketed coil spring seat, surrounded by medium density foam, molds to your body for super soft, yet supportive comfort.
The PR508 lift chair features a more fashion forward, functional armrest design that is more comfortable and proven to be a more popular style to match your current furniture.
The Cirrus lift chair also features a new and innovative backrest design allowing for a more comfortable fit while providing superior neck and lumbar support without being too firm.
- Enhanced lumbar support
- 7×7 coil spring pack on top of 5 heavy gauge seat springs for better seat support
- 4" total combined seat foam on PR508M
- 5" total foam and Dacron covering the armrests for softer arm support
- Patented MaxiComfort recline technology standard
- Exclusive AutoDrive hand control for easy operation
- Whisper-quiet dual motors for independent backrest and seat operation
- Anti-skid, adjustable leg levelers for enhanced stability
- Kiln-dried northern maple hardwood frame – strongest and most reliable in the industry
|User Height||5' 4" to 5' 10"|
|User Height (Low/High)||5'4 to 5'10|
|Seat to Floor Height||20.50"|
|Seat Back Height||29.00"|
|Wall Hugger Model||No|
|Distance from Wall Needed||26.00"|
|Fully Padded Chaise||Yes|
30-Day Warranty From Open Box Medical
If for some reason you are encountering problems with the medical equipment you purchased, you must first contact us by calling (818) 896-8772. If the purchased item is being used within our service area, we will schedule an appointment to send out a repair technician as soon as possible to diagnose the issue, and determine whether it can be fixed or not. If the item is not in our service area, depending on the location, we will either be able to send out a repair technician or have you ship the item back to us. The warranty is void if the item's ownership is transferred to a new owner, damaged due to misuse, accident, normal wear and tear, or if the equipment is used in any way that would void the original warranty offered by the manufacturer. For more information about our warranty, please contact us by calling (818) 896-8772 during our normal business hours.