Delta Ultra Light 1000 Full-Electric Hospital Bed
Pre-Owned Delta Ultra Light 1000 Full-Electric Hospital Bed in Excellent working condition. This would be the perfect choice for a user who is looking for a bed that can be fully adjusted independently without the help of a caretaker, at the push of a button. There is a back-up battery located in the remote in-case of a power outage, so you can still adjust your bed in emergency situations. Free Innerspring mattress & side rails included.
This product is sold out!
The Delta Ultra Light 1000 Full-Electric Hospital Bed from Drive Medical assures you the greatest in comfort, quality, and ease of use. The channel frame construction of this bed provides superior strength with a 450 lb. weight capacity, and reduced overall frame weight. The Delta Ultra Light 1000 Full-Electric Hospital Bed's unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise. This particular Ultra Light model is a Full Electric bed that uses a pendant control to adjust the patient's upper body and knees as well as the bed frame height.
Delta 1000 Features
- The Delta 1000 is truly universal because the bed frame can be used with Drive's and most other manufacturers’ bed ends, old and new
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high/low shaft
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant
- Foot section weighs 50% less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed
- Bed, side rails and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
- The motor is UL approved
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery, located in the hand control, can lower the head and foot sections nine times No crank needed
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-use controls
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Zinc-coated spring deck
- Weight Capacity 450 lbs
|Bed Height Minimum Without Casters||12.75"|
|Bed Height Maximum With Casters||24"|
|Unit Dimensions||36" (W) x 80" (L)|
|Carton Shipping Weight||182 lbs.|
|Weight Limit||450 lbs Maximum weight limit includes weight of occupant, all accessories such as mattress, side/assist rails, trapeze, any personal affects, etc.|
|Warranty||30-Day Warranty from Open Box Medical|
30-Day Warranty From Open Box Medical
If for some reason you are encountering problems with the medical equipment you purchased, you must first contact us by calling (818) 896-8772. If the purchased item is being used within our service area, we will schedule an appointment to send out a repair technician as soon as possible to diagnose the issue, and determine whether it can be fixed or not. If the item is not in our service area, depending on the location, we will either be able to send out a repair technician or have you ship the item back to us. The warranty is void if the item's ownership is transferred to a new owner, damaged due to misuse, accident, normal wear and tear, or if the equipment is used in any way that would void the original warranty offered by the manufacturer. For more information about our warranty, please contact us by calling (818) 896-8772 during our normal business hours.