Armedica Hi-Lo Changing Table with Side Rails
This is a Pre-Owned Armedica Hi-Lo Changing Table that is in Excellent Condition. The Footswitch control allows for height adjustment with no effort required. The flip down side rails provide extra security for the user. This electric hi-lo table is ideal for someone accommodating adults or children with special needs.
The Armedica Hi-Lo Changing Table with Side Rails is ideal for facilities or homes accommodating either adults or children with special needs. The motorized height adjustment allows the table to be lowered to 18" above the floor, reducing back strain associated with lifting and transferring patients; after patient transfer, it can be smoothly raised to a height of 37" allowing the caregiver to tend to the patient in an upright position which also reduces back pain.
- Ideal for facilities accommodating adults or children with special needs.
- Permablok 3 coating decreases germ count and ensures table durability through many uses.
- Full height adjustment of 18" to 37" allows for smoother patient transfers and less strain on the caregiver.
- Smooth height adjustment with no horizontal travel conserves space for better utilization of smaller treatment areas.
- Footswitch control allows for height adjustment with minimal attention required, so table can be adjusted without patient interaction.
- 60"L x 25"W
- 34oz, black vinyl with antimicrobial/antibacterial protection
- 44"L side rails, extend 6.5" above upholstered table top
- 1.5" firm density foam
- 4 swivel locking casters
- Footswitch control
- 400lbs capacity
- 120-volt 60Hz motor
30-Day Warranty From Open Box Medical
If for some reason you are encountering problems with the medical equipment you purchased, you must first contact us by calling (818) 896-8772. If the purchased item is being used within our service area, we will schedule an appointment to send out a repair technician as soon as possible to diagnose the issue, and determine whether it can be fixed or not. If the item is not in our service area, depending on the location, we will either be able to send out a repair technician or have you ship the item back to us. The warranty is void if the item's ownership is transferred to a new owner, damaged due to misuse, accident, normal wear and tear, or if the equipment is used in any way that would void the original warranty offered by the manufacturer. For more information about our warranty, please contact us by calling (818) 896-8772 during our normal business hours.