Look closely. From frame to materials to componentry, every detail of the Helio C2 is optimized to help you go farther. We’ve ratcheted up performance and brought down weight so you actually expend less energy to propel the Helio C2. Result? You gain in mobility while reducing the risk
of chronic shoulder and joint injuries.
The Helio C2’s innovative engineering begins with its symmetrical crossbrace and one-piece side frame. This reduces weight and distributes forces equally throughout the frame for superior energy transfer and propulsion efficiency. And, with a vertical axle plate to shave even more grams and decrease wheel flex, you gain further dividends in energy efficiency.
So whether you’re pushing it forward or lifting it into a car trunk, the Helio C2 means more freedom. Like we said, it’s what a folding wheelchair should be.
- High-Modulus Carbon T700 — The lightest and most rigid material available, also renowned for its vibration dampening properties.
- Rigid Unibody Frame — A unibody frame is much stronger and needs less maintenance than a standard two-part frame. It also reduces weight while maximizing propulsion efficiency.
- Symmetrical Molded Crossbrace 3D — Entirely symmetrical carbon fiber crossbrace for reduced torsion and better energy distribution throughout the frame.
- Ultrarigid Folding System — High-precision tolerances and oversized pivot axles for best-in-class propulsion efficiency.
- Forged Vertical Axleplate + — Offers the industry’s most precise rear wheel adjustability. The vertical mounting maximizes rigidity and responsiveness.
- Evolve Caster Housing — Embedded inside the frame for rock-solid durability, the Evolve Caster Housing offers easy and precise infinite adjustments.
- Flip-back Convertible Armrest — Easy to adjust and made of composite materials for strength and reduced weight, it is the only armrest that converts from flip-back to single post without the use of tools.
- Parts and accessories designed to be lighter, with improved functionality and awesome style.
Motion Composites Helio C2 HD Ultralight Manual Folding Wheelchair
||Ultralight Folding Carbon Fiber
||Carbon Fiber Black
||6" x 1 Composite Caster P/U
||Velcro Hook 22"x20"
||Newton Gravity 24"
||Newton Air Grip, 24 in - Black
|Quick Release Axles
|Center of Gravity:
||Push to Lock
||Flip back armrest, full length 10-14" (UNLOCKED)
||Pneumatic with airless insert 1 3/8 x 24 in
||Auto Buckle, 60in
||Yes, Long Extension
|Transit Tie Down System
30 Day Warranty From Open Box Medical
If for some reason you are encountering problems with the medical equipment you purchased, you must first contact us by calling (818) 896-8772. If the purchased item is being used within our service area, we will schedule an appointment to send out a repair technician as soon as possible to diagnose the issue, and determine whether it can be fixed or not. If the item is not in our service area, depending on the location, we will either be able to send out a repair technician or have you ship the item back to us. The warranty is void if the item's ownership is transferred to a new owner, damaged due to misuse, accident, normal wear and tear, or if the equipment is used in any way that would void the original warranty offered by the manufacturer. For more information about our warranty, please contact us by calling (818) 896-8772 during our normal business hours.