Karman VIP2 Tilt In Space Reclining Transport Wheelchair
The Karman VIP2 Tilt-in-Space & Reclining Transport Wheelchair is the next generation in innovation and design for Tilt wheelchairs. Weighing only 36lbs in transport form, the VIP2 is a progressive tilt and recline transport wheelchair. This wheelchair design is an optimal choice for users who require a higher degree of pressure relief compared to your manual wheelchair.
The tilt and recline design allows for the user weight to be more evenly distributed on the entire body versus a standard wheelchair that can cause an immense load of pressure on the lower back, which can then lead to pressure sores, skin breakdown, and further complications. A tilt range of 0-35º is critical in the weight-shifting center-of-gravity pressure relief design, coupled with the 30º range of reclining back, and an aircraft grade T6 aluminum frame.
- Karman VIP2 Tilt In Space Reclining Transport Wheelchair Features:
- Tilt in Space and Reclining Function
- Intelligent 0-35º degree tilt evenly distributes pressure
- Reclining Backrest range of 0-30º
- Breathable Seat and Back Sling
- Removable Armrest Assembly with Height Adjustable Desk Arm Pads
- Removable Footrest with Heel Loop
- Tension Adjustable Backrest
- Companion Brakes and Companion Tilt-Recline Operated
- 14″ x 1″ Polyurethane High Tread Flat Free Rear Wheels
- 7″ x 1″ Polyurethane Front Casters
- Weight Capacity of 255 lbs.
Seat Width 18 inch.
Seat Depth 18 inch.
Seat Height 19 inch.
Back Height 19 inch. + (16 inch. adj. headrest)
Overall Height 46 inch.
Overall Length 44 inch.
Weight Capacity 255 lbs.
30-Day Warranty From Open Box Medical
If for some reason you are encountering problems with the medical equipment you purchased, you must first contact us by calling (818) 896-8772. If the purchased item is being used within our service area, we will schedule an appointment to send out a repair technician as soon as possible to diagnose the issue, and determine whether it can be fixed or not. If the item is not in our service area, depending on the location, we will either be able to send out a repair technician or have you ship the item back to us. The warranty is void if the item's ownership is transferred to a new owner, damaged due to misuse, accident, normal wear and tear, or if the equipment is used in any way that would void the original warranty offered by the manufacturer. For more information about our warranty, please contact us by calling (818) 896-8772 during our normal business hours.