The DermaFloat® APL is a unique therapy system that provides pressure redistribution by alternating pressure between adjacent (A-B) air cells. The alternating pressure in the therapy cells automatically alternates on a regular basis to maximize wound healing. Alternating pressure can aid the healing process by increasing circulation to the resident’s wounds. The DermaFloat APL also offers low air loss therapy through an integrated air delivery system beneath the therapy pad. Alternating pressure and low air loss therapy have been demonstrated to be valuable aids in the treatment of those identified as being at risk of developing pressure ulcers.
The comfort control feature facilitates pressure redistribution to suit the individual needs of your patient and the low-air-loss capability helps keep your patient's skin cool and dry.
- True low air loss wicks away moisture to prevent skin maceration
- Twenty individual cells help to evenly distribute resident’s weight and maximize pressure redistribution
- Low shear and low friction therapy pad is treated with an antibacterial and antifungal agent and is fluid proof and moisture vapor permeable
- 2" lower safety mattress for resident transport and power failure; stays inflated for up to 12 hours to prevent bottoming out
- CairRails risk management side air bolsters
- 3 operation modes: Autofirm, Therapy and Pulsate
- CPR quick deflation
Joerns DermaFloat APL Alternating Pressure Low-Air-Loss Mattress
|Therapeutic Patient Weight Limit