THE CHAIR COMES WITH USED BATTERIES IN GOOD CONDITION. NEW BATTERIES ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE FOR A SEPARATE PRICE.
The Invacare Pronto M51 is one of our top of the line electric wheelchairs, it comes with a point-and-go joystick for intuitive driving and Invacare's patented SureStep suspension to ensure six wheels are on the ground at all times, the Pronto M51 Power Wheelchair offers stability and maneuverability all in one sleek package. With this type of top of the line equipment we unsure that our customers our getting what they want and what they need.
- Sleek and Stylish new design with contoured shrouds
- SureStep technology allows for smooth driving over thresholds and transitions up to 2" in height
- Compact size for extremely tight overall turning radius
- Seat swivels 360°
- 3 amp off-board charger plugs directly into joystick
- 6 wheels on the ground provide optimum stability
- Fold-Down or Semi-Recline Van-Style seat options
- Standard auto-style positioning strap
|Front Wheel Size
|Rear Wheel Size
|Max Climbing Angle
30-Day Warranty From Open Box Medical
If for some reason you are encountering problems with the medical equipment you purchased, you must first contact us by calling (818) 896-8772. If the purchased item is being used within our service area, we will schedule an appointment to send out a repair technician as soon as possible to diagnose the issue, and determine whether it can be fixed or not. If the item is not in our service area, depending on the location, we will either be able to send out a repair technician or have you ship the item back to us. The warranty is void if the item's ownership is transferred to a new owner, damaged due to misuse, accident, normal wear and tear, or if the equipment is used in any way that would void the original warranty offered by the manufacturer. For more information about our warranty, please contact us by calling (818) 896-8772 during our normal business hours.